FUSION Debut in Banff on April 8, 2109
FUSION Debut at the Banff Pipeline Workshop.
We’re excited to be unveiling our new integrated solution software called FUSION.
On Monday April 8th – Come see what all the hype is about, meet Mike, Jordan and Don as they demonstrate our new software called FUSION.
FUSION is an integrated solution software for:
- Emergency Response Plans
- Asset Management
- Status Reporting
- Document Storage
- Web Mapping
- Environmental Layering/ Planning
- Expiry Notifications (rental/ lease)
- Alberta Crop Yield
- Alberta Farm Land Values
- Project Customization/ Efficiency
- Metrics Calculations, and Atomization
Tuesday April 9th – Learn AiM’s approach to Indigenous Relations. Meet Lindsay and Lane, discuss solutions for:
- Pre-consultation Assessments
- Proponent-led Consultations and Adequacy Assessments in the field and administrative steps (Pre assessments to the ACO, consultation documents, and preparing ROC logs).
- Engagement in all levels (1-3) of consultation, Streamline (Level 1), Standard (Level 2) and Extensive (Level 3).
- Our solutions for First Nations Consultation for WAC and EPEA
Lane and Lindsay will also be discussing how AiM takes reasonable measure to explore issues and concerns such as:
- Providing FNC with reasonable time to respond to any form of communications
- Situational options to avoid conflict
- Minimize or mitigate adverse situations and impacts
- Provide proficient updates to all parties of any changes to proposed activities.
Wednesday April 10th – Lane and Janine discuss issues surrounding Environmental Impacts such as:
- Regulatory Framework
- Site Assessments
- Post construction Reclamation
- Wetland studies
- Environmental Inspections and Monitoring
- Clubroot Management
The Exhibition hall opens at 8 am on Monday, our booth is within the Maxbell Foyer. If meeting our team and seeing the unveiling of the much anticipated FUSION Software isn’t enough, simply stop by, introduce yourself, and enter to win a Yeti Roadie Cooler! Summer is on the horizon and you could be the envy of the camping crowd with your brand new Yeti Cooler.
To learn more about the Pipeline Workshop – go to their website: https://www.banffpipelineworkshop.com/
See you in Banff!