PM - Utilities
How Did You Get Started In This Industry?
“I began my career working as a field agent in 2010 gaining valuable knowledge acquiring land interests on a wide range of projects across Western Canada. In 2017 I transitioned into a Management role, joining AiM as a Project Manager.”
What are your key responsibilities at AiM?
“I Manage AiM’s Utilities Division.”
What quote inspires you?
“The price of greatness is responsibility. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Sir Winston Churchill
What are a few of your proudest achievements at AiM?
- Becoming a Project Manager
- Completing a 16 km pipeline project within the City of Calgary
- The start and growth of the Utility Department at AiM Land
What do you want your clients and colleagues say about you?
“I would hope they would say that I’m friendly, dedicated, personable and knowledgable in my role.”
What do you value when building relationships?
- Communication – Being able to pick up the phone at anytime to discuss aspects of a project or how their weekend was.
- Friendships – Having more than strictly a work relationship, being able to go for lunch, play hockey, golf or grab a drink together.
How would you describe the environment at AiM?
“I like the strategic vision of the company, we have a bright future. AiM offers a family-like atmosphere.”
What charities or organizations are you involved with?
- I have donated to many Cancer Charities and local minor hockey teams
- Volunteer at the Drop in Shelter
What do you like to do when you’re not working?
“I have played hockey most of my life and spend a lot of time at the rink, or playing other sports with friends.”
What 3 words best describe you?
Get in touch with Brad
Direct : 403-648-5436